Sunday 16 January 2011

Schools League

Accursed Games Workshop. All my stuff was ready, my army packed, my tactics planned and then it was postponed until the 29th, two days before the original date.
Anyway, I did manage to get in some games against my friends, paticularly a three in a row losing streak to Luckless Xenos' Nids.

I did manage to learn a lot from these games including just how powerful Nids can be when played by someone who really knows the book. It was suggested while we were discussing the games that I write a series of how to's about fighting the Nids. This may seem a strange idea considering I've lost so many times to the nasty space bugs but I think I might have cracked it. I have decided to start a new series, like the Monday Post, talking about the different armies I face and how I combat them.
And so is born Learnings of the Shas. Part 1will hopefully be up later tonight.
Until then, Ko'vash

No comments:

Post a Comment