Wednesday 12 January 2011

Preparation for Schools League

One thing I've been doing as preparation for the competition is painting various models and making sure that I haven't missed any parts. The main model has been my Shas'el commander who I present to you now:
 The armour is painted Tau Sept ochre, followed by two coats of Vomit Brown. The lines and indents are washed with heavily watered down black paint. A quick touch up of Vomit Brown is done, then a highlight of Bleached Bone.
 She is a Death-Rain commander with burst cannon. Mounting the twin-linked missile pod on the Shadowsun base was tricky but I think it works.

 The red shoulder pad denotes her as a commanding officer of the army.
There you have it, comments and criticisms welcome and wanted.
Ko'vash

No comments:

Post a Comment