Monday 27 June 2011

The Monday Post

Okay, school's league is fast approaching. The shirts are embroidered, the kilts packed, armies ready (ish) and gaming tools ready. My only problem is which army to take. Stick with my beloved space communists or try and take the Emperor's light to the farthest reaches of space? My Drake Lords (salamanders second founding) feel more competitive but my heart lies with Tau.
Here's the marine list anyway, what do you think?

Librarian = 100
Tactical squad (10 men), multimelta, flamer = 170
Scout squad (5 men), missile launcher, melta bombs = 90
Scout squad (5 men), missile launcher, melta bombs = 90
Devastator squad (5 men), 4 missile launchers = 150
Total = 600

I'll probably toss a coin on the day to decide but either way I'm sure I'll have fun. Until then, "Unto the Anvil Brothers" and "For the Greater Good"!
Ko'vash

No comments:

Post a Comment