Wednesday 1 February 2012

Some actual pointy eared shenanigans

I've been considering a Dark Eldar or Eldar army recently, hoping to take one to the schools league. The Dark Eldar I decided needed a Scottish theme so lots of blue and tartan. Results are as follows:
 As you can see in the above photo, the cloth was painted to resemble tartan. the Tartan took me a few tries to perfect but was actually a lot of fun to paint. It was built up in lots of different layers.

 This photo shows the Saltire flag clearly on the Kabalites shoulder. The highlight on the helmet is actually pale blue.
I haven't yet decided if I'll build a full force of Kabalites yet. My craftworlders are crying for some attention, I'll try and get pictures of my counts-as Yriel up over the next few days.
Ko'vash

No comments:

Post a Comment