Monday 3 January 2011

The Monday Post

Hi all, this weeks Monday Post is the army I plan to take to Schools League.
The army list restrictions for Schools League are as follows:
  1. Armies must be no more than 600 points
  2. You must have 2 troops and an H.Q.
  3. You may have either 1 heavy support choice or 1 fast attack choice
  4. You may have 1 elites choice
  5. remaining points can be spent on troops or H.Q. choices
These restrictions didn't hinder me as much as I thought they might. After a brief brainstorming session with my 40k playing friends (also attending the League) I decided to bring my Tau on the principal of not taking my Space Marines and came up with this:

Shas'el, twin linked missile pod, burst cannon, shield drone = 91
3 battlesuits, twin linked missile pods, flamers = 141
6 fire warriors = 60
6 fire warriors = 60
10 kroot = 70
Hammerhead, railgun, burst cannons, disruption pod, multitracker, = 165
total = 587
the remaining 13 points will either buy my Shas'el a gun drone or my hammerhead flechette dischargers.
Comments and critiscisms always welcome and wanted.
Ko'vash

No comments:

Post a Comment