Monday 21 March 2011

The Monday Post

 A school league update
Okay so school league is just over a week a way, I thought I'd give you a little update and what's been done and what still needs to be done. So far I've finalised my list, gathered all the models and painted most of them. The piranhas still need painting as do the four of the kroot. I'm feeling a lot more confident, not sure if that's a good thing, this time round. I've rethought some of my tactics and ironed out some kinks in my army. I'm starting to realise Tau do very well in small points games due to the high number of units you can fit in. It's amusing seeing how small some of my team mates armies are. Then again, Luckless Xenos' army gets bigger as the game goes on. Overall, I think this time I'll be better prepared and I'm certainly looking forward to it. I'll try and get another update in before I go and I'll definitely take some pictures when I'm in Nottingham.
Ko'vash



No comments:

Post a Comment